Nowadays, the popularity of computers, but most people only choose computers carefully, and treat office chairs in a casual manner. This approach is wrong, because poor quality computer chairs are often not only harmful to health, but also easy to damage. It is not economically worthwhile. So be sure to choose a practical one. What should you pay attention to when choosing a beautiful computer chair?
1. Observe the cushion. -General Internet cafe gaming chairs and gaming chairs are all sponge cushions. The cost of a good cushion is higher, so some businesses are making a fuss about the cushion in order to reduce the cost, such as reducing the thickness of the sponge, or the strength of the material is not enough. A good cushion-generally thicker, and has a sinking curved curve to fit a person's buttocks. In addition, a good cushion has better elasticity. If the cushion is thin, it will be uncomfortable to sit on. If the cushion is thick but not flexible, the business may use poor materials.
2. Competitive gaming chair and game chair sitting feeling. If the design is reasonable, the chair generally feels more comfortable to sit on, and the seat cushion has good receptivity and tolerance, so that it will not feel uncomfortable.
3. The backrest of the e-sports chair brand must be reliable. The backrests of some chairs are relatively loose and make noises when leaning back. Such chairs are easily damaged.
4. The well-known competitive gaming chair tries to shake left and right. If the overall structure of the chair is unstable, it will be easily damaged.
5. Armrest, try to put your hands on the armrest, whether the height feels comfortable.
6. Air bar, if you buy a swivel chair, try to lift the swivel chair and feel whether the lifting process is smooth. If it feels dry, the air bar is of poor quality
7. Xiaoyao function, some chairs have the function of reclining freely, try to turn on the freely function, and get a feel for it.
8. Turn the chair over and watch its hidden structure. If you find the parts are rough or even rusty, it is a low-quality product.
9. If you buy a swivel chair, check whether the wheels move smoothly. If it is dry, it is a low-quality product.